Terms And Conditions
Our Services and Products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
The term "User Content" shall refer to any materials you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to this website (the "Site"), including but not limited to images, text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, or any combination thereof.
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
Users of ArtAndPhotoFraming.com must adhere to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to remove or reject any User Content that may conflict with these guidelines. Gross or repeated violations may result in restrictions on or termination of your use and/or account.
• Intellectual property violations. Users must honor the intellectual property rights of others. Users shall not post or distribute content to which they do not own the copyright. In addition, users shall not post or distribute images or other content that (i) is an unauthorized reproduction or modified version of a copyrighted work, (ii) features the brand, logo, trademark, trade name or trade dress of any other person or entity, or (iii) infringes any third party’s rights of privacy or publicity.
• Illegal Acts. Users shall not post or distribute content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offenses, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability under or violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Hate and social intolerance. Users shall not post or distribute content that contains hate or racial intolerance or advocates violence or ridicule against any individual, group, or organization.
• Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia. Users shall not post or distribute content that displays illegal drugs or the paraphernalia used for them.
• Language. Users shall not post or distribute content that features excessive profanity or sexually explicit language, defamatory statements, or remarks that disparage or ridicule other people.
• Pornography. The Site is not a place for erotica or adult content that crosses the line from art into pornography. We understand that our users may be interested in all varieties and types of images that may include nude figures and affectionate activity. These are legitimate subjects of artistic portrayal. However, under no circumstances shall users post or distribute X-rated or hard-core images, sexual images involving children, images that depict graphic or deviant sexual acts, amateur porn or any paraphernalia involved with this type of activity.
• Violence. Users shall not post content that contains overt or gratuitous violence or images of crime-scene photos, morgue shots or violent depictions or human organs and body parts, or images that promote suicide.
• Other harmful or offensive materials. Users shall not post content that a reasonable art observer would find offensive or art that (i) is libelous, (ii) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or otherwise; (iii) is harmful to or exploitative of children; or (iv) is otherwise illegal. We reserve the right to finally determine the appropriateness of all images posted to our site.
• Misrepresentation. Users may not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation, or affiliation of their content, with any other person or entity in any way.
• Commercial activity. Users shall not post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes" or other such solicitations.
The list above is not an exhaustive list of unacceptable content. Rather, it is a set of guidelines for our users to follow. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether content is in compliance with our User Content Guidelines.
USER CONTENT RIGHTS
You will retain ownership rights to any User Content you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the Site that consists of images in any form ("Image Content"). However, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use the Image Content as we deem necessary to enable you to use the Services and Products, purposes which include but are not limited to processing and fulfilling your orders. For all other User Content, including but not limited to reviews, comments, and other communications, you hereby grant to us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use the content in any manner that we deem appropriate, in our sole and exclusive discretion.
We reserve the right to preserve and/or disclose any and all User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, enforce the terms of this Agreement, respond to any claims that User Content violates the law or rights of third parties, or to protect the rights of ArtAndPhotoFraming.com, its users or the public.
ACCESS TO UPLOADED IMAGES
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
SHIPPING AND TRANSPORTATION
By submitting any type of Image Content and/or purchasing or ordering products and/or services, the User agrees to only use the preferred shipping carriers recommended and informed to the User by the ArtAndPhotoFraming.com for shipment of their Image Content. By doing so, the we will provide the User with accurate and reliable tracking information for their submitted Image Content through the recommended shipping carriers' tracking systems. The User as well agrees to follow the guidelines for Image Content submission as explicitly noted by ArtAndPhotoFraming.com. If while in the possession of the shipping carrier the User's Image Content were to become damaged or lost due to any reason including, but not limited to the shipping carriers mishandling or negligence, we will, at our discretion, exhaust every resource available to find the missing Image Content, and/or place a claim on behalf of the User for the damaged, lost and/or missing Image Content. If the claim adjuster and/or insurer accept the claim and deem that the package was lost or mishandled only while in the possession of the shipping carrier, the maximum and only compensation possible for the User's Image Content will be $100 for inbound shipments to us, while the maximum and only compensation for outbound shipments back to the User being for the purchase value of the product and/or service purchased by the User, with a maximum insurable value for either inbound and outbound shipments not to exceed $1,000. If a portion of the Image Content were to be lost or damaged rather than the entirety of the package's contents, the claim adjuster and/or insurer may determine a prorated claim value based on the percentage of Image Content actually damaged or lost while in transit rather than the full entirety of the package's contents. The User acknowledges that by ordering services and/or submitting any type of Image Content constitutes an agreement to these terms and in no way, shape or form will hold ArtAndPhotoFraming.com liable for any and all incidental and/or consequential damages that may arise to the User's Image Content while in transit and in the possession of the recommended shipping carrier to and/or from us, including judgements resulting from any claim and/or lawsuit against ArtAndPhotoFraming.com.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND QUESTION
Visitors may send reviews, comments, and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, or questions, to email@example.com. By doing so, you acknowledge that we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit any of the foregoing suggestions or ideas in any manner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO BACK UP YOUR CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS AS CONTAINED IN THIS CLAUSE. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE; SEVERABILITY
Updated: December 30, 2011.